Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Llamas of the Bahamas!

I just got my bag in the mail! I'm more than satisfied with it, I'm ecstatic!
Ok so right off the bat the first thing I did was count every pocket/feature.
It has a total of 19 slots, pockets, pen holders, card holders, and even a beverage holder.
The shoulder strap is great! It has a full-length zipper pocket and a clear plastic holder for an item the size of an iphone which first perfect.
Oh, and the under side of the harness is a grippy rubber so that it wont slide off you shoulder.
Inside the bag there are 3 pen holders, 2 larger wallet sized pockets, and 2 zipper pockets.
Along with that there is 3 slots, 1 for that laptop that has foam/rubber cushions all around it.
My MacBook Pro 17" couldn't fit better in it, 2 of the other slots are normal sized.
Oh and the beverage holder is pretty cool, It works by a zipper, so when it's zipped up it doesn't add any excess crap to hang off.
I highly recommend it for anyone currently looking for a top quality bag.

For those of you who have missed my original post about the laptop bags, It can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment