Monday, May 21, 2012

I've decided on what vehicle I want. A Subaru Forester STI!







Thats right I said STI Forester. They were available in JDM land but not over here, but that's not going to stop me. Tell me thats not hot for an suv/cross over.

I plan on picking up one around a 2001, And after putting coil overs in it to slam it on the ground, throwing some nice wheels on it, I'll be saving up for a newer STI engine and tranny swap.

Along with all the STI front end shit like bumpers  lights and hood to pull the look together. It just seems like a match made in heaven for me.

A car I can work on slowly and also use it in the winter when I crank up the coil overs to give it a lift. In the summer I'll slam it, no more needing two vehicles because my cars are normally rwd and to low.

This AWD car will be great in the snow, especially with some studded tires. It will have cargo room and still look killer. I'm already in love with it so I'm saving my pennies.

The best part is I won't have to buy an expensive AEM standalone unit because the STI ECU is re-flashable, that will save me like 2k+. So If you know anyone selling a forester cheap let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment