Friday, May 18, 2012

Solid state Airport adapter MAcbook.

Plan on buying a Wintec FileMate 128GB ExpressCard 34 MLC Internal / External Solid State Drive (SSD). Perfect Fit for Apple MacBook and MacBook Pro. High Performance 165 MB/s Read Model 3FMS4E128JM-R to load OS X on to increase boot time on the MBP?



It will help if I can partition it so i can boot windows off it too.

If your computer has an express card slot I suggest using it to it's full capacity. Don't just let it sit there, at least by a card reader express card to fill the gap.

Interesting stuff huh. I'm totally revamping my MBP for better speed. I bought an external hard drive case in which I will through in my old western digital 80gb hard drive so I can free up some space.

To top it off I just bought 8 gigs of ram to replace the current 4 I have to increase the speed of the late 2009 MBP.

No comments:

Post a Comment