Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pics of My Sexy 19 Year Old Mr2!



Here It goes, Im going to list EVER part I've put into this car, Not to say hey look at all this!
It's to help people with their builds and show what I've done. Also I forget a lot, like what parts and brands I've used, this way I have an online reference.

I can't get over the fact that my car is almost as old as me haha, I'll be 24 in April and my MR2 is 19 right now haha. The shape and body lines are amazing. This is one car I plan to keep a lifetime. Some of you might know I've taken the engine out of my 97 Celica, which was taken from a 91 JDM Celica Alltrac. So it's made its rounds haha. Each time it get taken out I clean it up and Invest more into it. Im finished with it now and only plan on minor upgrades since most of the large stuff is done. Without boring you further, here are the specs & pictures.

ENGINE
3S-GTE Toyota Celica AllTrac Engine
9:1 Compression
Balanced, Blueprinted, Micro-polished
Holset HX-35w Twin Scroll Turbo
Tial 38mm Wastegate
3"x12"x24" Core Trunk Mount Intercooler
HKS 272 Intake, 264 Exhaust Camshafts
HKS 1.8mm MLS HG
HKS Intake
Forged Eagle H-Beam Rods
Forged 87mm CP Pistons
Mishimoto Radiator
Samco Silicon Hoses
APR Headstuds
70mm Throttle Body
Aeromotive FPR 1.1
Walbro 255 Fuel pump
890cc Denso Injectors
Wolkatz Top Feed Rail
RMR Intake Manifold
Fidanza Cam Gears
Apexi Dual Drive BOV
12"x12" Oil cooler
Canton Racing Oil relocator.










DRIVETRAIN
Billet Axles/CV Joints
Clutchmaster 6 Puck Un-sprung Disc
ST185 Oil Cooler
Lucas Racing Tranny Fluid

SUSPENSION
KYB Gas Struts
Tanabe Springs
Replaced Every Stock Rubber Bushing with Silicon Bushing
New Tie Rods

WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
5Zigen FNR01C Hots, That Means Embossed Letters Instead of a Sticker (17×8 front, 18×9.5 rear)
BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW Tires (225/35/17 Front, 265/35/18 Rear)
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Ceramic Pads
Steel Braided Lines

ELECTRONICS
AEM EMS
MSD 6A
Accel Coil
AEM Eugo & EGT
8" Solo Baric Woofer
Alpine 6.5" Components
















If you Like the pics, have any questions or comments, Leave them below and I will get back to you.
Hope you enjoy it guys.

5 comments:

  1. nice car man, I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looking car! I love the bronze black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great car and engine! How many WHP did you get? I have a celica 1997 3sfe engine i heard a lot about economy engine but find a good team that said it could easily do 500whp changing the correct parts, in order no to blow the engine, I am going to do it in a couple of months so i can get all the parts, because i live in Argentina and here is more difficult to buy performance parts! I hope you enjoy your car, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work all around! I love the color combo and it's a total sleeper w/o looking like it (that's a good thing).

    I see you deleted a fog lamp for your intercooler; IMO moving the front license plate down and over the other fog lamp would make it look a bit sleeker and maybe even improve air flow. Just a thought.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete