Saturday, August 15, 2009

Best of the Bags!

Here I have collected what I feel are top quality laptops bags.
These stylish bags all fit a 17" laptop or smaller.
Being in the market for a new bag after my original DKNY messenger bag bit the dust.
I decided to set off in uncharted waters for myself.
I ended up ordering the first one on the list biassed on a cost/style ratio.
Amazon.com had it in stock with free shipping for $50, you can't beat that.


Samsill 39008 ^
Waterproof, Padded, and loads of space to keep expensive electronics along with other bits save.


Crumpler Golden Dig XL ^
Stylish, Padded, along with the Crumpler's reputation for producing a quality bag.


Crumpler Chester 2 ^
Another Crumper bag, they are just so unique and attention grabbing.


J.Crew Laptop Bag ^
I really like this bag, It has a steampunk vibe to it. With Its fine leather and larger metal facets it's right out of another era.


Knomo Frinton ^
Subtle, Simplistic, & Stylish. This practical bag was the other bag I almost purchased. That's what a proper bag should look like.

Well there you have it, these are but a few of choices for your laptop carrying needs.
If you have any suggestions of bag that should have made my list please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. [...] For those of you who have missed my original post about the laptop bags, It can be seen here. Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)My First ZipperAttractive laptop bags for the seriously paranoid (like me) Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment Trackback [...]

    ReplyDelete