Monday, August 17, 2009

Iomega's MiniMax Stackable External Hard Drive for Apple's Mac Mini, Airpot Extreme & Time Capsule.


This Iomega MiniMax stackable external hard drive easily stacks with a multitude of Apple products.
I'd Love to get one to add 1TB of capacity to my Apple Airport Extreme.
I was looking for an external drive to make my own home network and host all of my multimedia files on it.
That way anyone that connects my network has instant access to all my media.
I found quite a few inexpensive drives but nothing was as visually appealing as this Iomega drive.

"Its compact, stackable, design provides maximum storage to manage, organize and protect your digital photos, music and movies in stylish simplicity.
The drive is also expandable with a three-port FireWire and three-port USB 2.0 integrated hub to help you go with the flow!
Save up to 4,000,000 photos, 18,500 hours of music, or 1500 hours of video." Thats quite a bit of space! Amazon.com has it on sale for a little over $120.

No comments:

Post a Comment