Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Some MODs on Reddit think they are world police or something.

So I post in /r/askreddit to get advice on my blog you are currently reading. It was removed by an autobot stating that it wasn't the place to post it and suggested /r/needadvice. Taking the advice I got from the bot I went to /r/needadvice and posted this blog to get input and suggestions on how to improve it. After submission yet again the post is removed, but this time by a person. I asked him why it was removed and he started swearing at me and the banned me all n one post without helping me or suggesting where to get advice, since that sub apparently doesn't give advice...


So that is when I did some searching and found this sub /r/blogging. Which brings me to this post. Please give me input either here or on Reddit if you have any advice on blogging. Also have you ever dealt with mods like this before? It made me wonder just how much Reddit is censored. If you have any experiences I'd Like to hear about them below in the comments. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment