Thursday, June 26, 2014

I am trying to buy a House or convert an existing one to an ECO/Smart home.

So far I found these 3 small homes for sale in my area. All of them are nice and small. Cheaper to heat, with not wasted space. I plan to modify or build a full solar panel array that will power the house along with solar heating. Change the lighting in the house to 12v LEDs and have everything linked to my phone. I want a ECO friendly/Smart house. I want the blinds to open when my alarm goes off, music to gently rise to volume to wake me up, the news to read me the top stories and news over the surround sound system, and the bathroom mirror to be a digital mirror that shows my Facebook feed that I can read while shaving. I have big plans. I can do it all myself so it's just a matter of funds. You can Donate here if you can. Once the house is done I plan to use it as a showcase home for my new business of home automation. Selling kits and instillation to make your house ECO/Smart too. It could be a life changing event. Anyways here are 3 homes I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment