Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pow Pow Power Wheels gets a traditional viking send off.

I am watching my nostalgic childhood burn up with this Power Wheels. This one mustn't of made it in for the recall. Thanks Obama. It looks like the battery was removed because the flames aren't a bunch of funky colors. Its going to Valhalla with a traditional Viking funeral. I'll share these pics since I found them in my DropBox (If you have a Samsung phone you get more free space, Sign up!) sometime I get some Asians guys photos for some unknown reason. I've changed my password and everything. I must have sold a laptop or phone that had the app installed and logged in. Regardless, here are the pics.
Oh, It looks like a Jeep!

Now it looks like a Micheal Bay film.

Hang on buddy.

You are in a better place now. Valhalla with the other great heros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment