Monday, June 23, 2014

This is my Work & Play Battle Station. I couldn't be happier.

I SPEND WAY TO MUCH TIME HERE.

It's the best of both worlds. As long as I'm comfortable and properly equip I can game anywhere I want, all from a LAPTOP!

What I use is an MSI GS70 Stealth (2OD-002US).
It is a powerhouse stuffed into the worlds lightest, thinnest,  yet largest 17.3" laptop.
With dual raid-0 128gb SSHD and a 1tb HD is hasplenty of space to house all the games and everything else you could ask for. Along with that it boasts the Nvidia GTX 765M graphics card with 2gb GDDR5 onboard RAM. With 16gb RAM for the rest of the computer. It has the latest 4th Gen Intel i7-4700HQ core powering it at 2.40gz - 3.60gz turbo. No need to worry about heat either with this power house. It has two fans, one on each the GPU and CPU keeping things cool.
Add the Killer Doubleshot LAN + Wireless N and your surfing / streaming experience goes flawlessly.
I highly recommend this machine.

Here I am at work using dual screens, because why not.
 Here is my setup at home. All being ran from the laptop with its 3 screen outputs.
 Solid aluminum chassis. Durable SteelSeries illuminated keyboard.
 It feels like I am using a custom build rig. But its also my 100% portable work laptop.
 I love dual screens. These are ASUS VS247H-P 23.6" Full-HD LED. On Sale here!


If you are in the market for a new Gaming Laptop. Then I highly suggest MSI.
Here is their latest model that I wish I could get. MSI GS70 Stealth Pro!

Remember all the links in Green take you to the cheapest place, or where I personally bought the product.
You can also check out the store under "Best Deal Store" below the header. It has all the producs that reviewed well all for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment