Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Top Ten IPhone Apps

Recently I picked up a new 3gs, It's considerable faster than my previous 3g.
Once I had it, I felt the need to get some new apps. After searching for a few
hours, and testing each app for a lengthy amount of time I'm ready to compile my list.

So Here are the top ten I use the most.
I left out the usuals like Facebook, Aim, and such.

1 ) PDAnet - The best tethering app! Unfortunately it's a 3rd party app.
2 ) Things - Syncs with "Things" on OS X. Its a great time management program, that also syncs with iCal.
3 ) Mint - Mint.com's mobile financial app. Track bank accounts, credit & debit cards, loans.
4 ) Around Me - Great app for when you looking for, say a bank, or coffee shop in unfamiliar territory.
5 ) Flickr/photobucket - Photo uploading has never been this easy.
6 ) PocketDyno - 1/4 & 1/8 mile times, G force meter, horse power and torque calculation.
Very accurate.
7 ) FriendSync - Takes your friends default Facebook pic and ties it to there contact info.
So when they call you can see their smiling mug.
8 ) Rowmote - Lets you control any Mac wirelessly, all applications not just iTunes.
9 ) Speedo - Speedometer app tells your speed. I found out my Jeep is 20mph off at 65mph.
10 ) Flashlight - This app puts your phones brightness on max, so the light is at its brightest.
On closing the app brightness is restored to its previous level. This is also a 3rd party app though.

I'd like to see what apps you use most.

1 comment:

  1. [...] Heres my old Top Ten list. Add these to it Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)My Top Ten IPhone AppsNEW TOP 5 DROID APPSTop 10 New and Improved Apps of 2007Most Popular Top 10s of 2009 [Best Of 2009] Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment Trackback [...]

    ReplyDelete