Sunday, May 18, 2014

Using Speedfan to display system temps in Rainmeter.

I had some people ask me what skin of Rainmeter I was using to get my system temps to display properly with Rainmeter.

The Rainmeter skin can be downloaded HERE.-Direct DL
Link to site if it fails to work. Skin

Now for it to work properly you must also have installed Speedfan.-Direct DL

Link to site if it fails to work. Speedfan

Some configuration may be needed to get the proper temp to match the skins display.

You do this by editing the .ini text in Rainmeter. Place the skin file in C://Program Files/Rainmeter/Skins/(Any skin of your choice) Place the SpeedFanPlugin.dll in C://Program Files/Rainmeter/Plugins Works with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions of Vista.




That should help you understand what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment