Thursday, September 17, 2009

My interview with Ashley Elizabeth, Author of...


My interview with Ashley Elizabeth, Author of her blog "LOST IN INEBRIATION".
As we sit here watching family guy at our buddy's Matt's house we decide to do an interview of her to see what she's really all about.

so I hear that you've been a groupie with a lot of bands, who are they exactly and who's your favorite?

Haha, I wouldn't call myself a groupie. I'm just an avid music fan and I like going to concerts. Some of my friends are crew members for different bands, so I get guest listed for different shows and meet a lot of interesting people. I'm sworn to secrecy for the guys who are actually in bands who have fallen in love with my unquestionable charm and grace! Sorry!

what was it like growing up in a poverty stricken town and being raised by wolves?

It was rough at first, but you learn to adapt and when I got older, I became the leader of my pack. Howling at the moon sucked, though. It really does a number on your vocal cords. Sometimes I couldn't speak for days afterwards.

whats the first thing that comes into you mind when I say "sexual harassment"?

Panda.

what movies are you looking forward to see this winter?

Well, it comes out in the Fall- but 'Where The Wild Things Are' is top of my list. It looks so good. Ummm, other than that? I have no idea what's coming out! Is there a 'Cloverfield' sequel in the works? I'd be pretty excited for that.

Are you greek?

Hahaha! I know where this is going. I'm not Greek. I'm French and English with a bunch of other stuff mixed in. And no, I'm not Jewish either!

What do you think of President Obama's health care program?

I think we should give it a chance. This country followed the same leadership for eight years and there were no improvements to our economy and to health care. Obama is taking a chance, and what people seem to forget is that if that chance doesn't work, or as a collective we don't like where that chance takes us, we can always go back and try something else.


Here's a question from Matt who's in the "office" with us right now.
If you were to kill someone who would it be (why) and where would you hide the body?


Oh man. That's a tough one. I don't really loathe anyone enough to want to kill them, but in a perfect world I could drop a piano on Ann Coultier or Nancy Grace and get a medal for it. Why? Because they're insufferable cunts. Can I use that word in this interview? It's such a good word. I'd probably do what a lot of movie villains DON'T do that gets them caught. Incinerate the bodies, people. Incinerators destroy your sins.

Wow, well this was a great interview and I hope we can do it again sometime. Until next time Ashley thanks for being so awesome.

Thanks for having me, John. This was a lot of fun- and thanks for watching 'Archer' with me tonight. That's going to be a great series. I hope I talk to you soon! Like, in five minutes on the car ride home!

You heard it here first, I'm Kurt Loader and this has been another installment of talking to the stars.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great interview, insightful and informative as well as humourous.

    ReplyDelete