Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Celicas "life in pictures"



I've learned so much about cars and engines with the car. It was the best car I could have ever asked for. I bought it in NH from a girl in her 20's, the first thing I did was bodykit it up.
Then I wanted speed, you can see the progression of my mechanical abilities haha.
As it sits now It has had just about every performance part replaced with proper parts, done properly, after years of learning.


My First body kit, The VIS invader front. Which I ran over going off roading on accident.


5sfte 2002 uncharted then.




JDM 3sgte first swap. you can seem my mechanical ability increase.













9 comments:

  1. Great retrospective of the life of the Celica. Awesome car, it will be missed once it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] up to the challenge of tuning vehicles. If you would like us to tune your vehicle send me an email.Heres more pics of the celica. Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the hx35 hurt a rebuilt stock 3sgte? Any info on this will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great man! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull Vehicle. Dying with envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics man!! go 6gc!

    ReplyDelete