Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tanner Foust's "Scion tC"


Is it awesome? Hell yeah. Is it a scion tc? Hell no.
I bet on the scion message boards theres fanboys going OMG that scion tc is so cool! I'm gunna build one!
Yeah.... right. I like how it's RWD and built with Toyota's V8 Nascar engine, but labeling it a scion tc is just wrong.
It's practically a tube frame chassis drag car with a fiberglass body. Labeling aside this car is mint though, Huge kudos to the builders and fabricators who made this beast.
650 HP and 450 lb-ft of torque through a four-speed shifter with an AEM EMS.


Oh and I found this gem as a comment here.
"anyone that says "S13", "S14", "S15", "AE86", or "R32" will be asked to leave because cars have names and only douchebag ricers refer to cars by production codes."
I think he's just sad because he doesn't know what any of those letters and numbers mean. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment