Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cheap, Easy, and Slender... BTM-08: 1000 dpi Optical Wireless Bluetooth Mouse. What?!



I've been in the market for a cheap bluetooth mouse for a bit, after looking around I took a chance on a basically, no name generic mouse from Amazon.com.
I wasn't looking to spend alot of money on a mouse that is going to be banged around in my laptop bag. I looked at all the big name brands first such a Logitech and Kensington, though they are nice... mice, just because they are name brand doesn't mean that some plastic parts slapped together in china perform different than any other mouse. With that in mind, I went and bought the BTM-08 Bluetooth mouse for $24.99. I got it in the mail a couple days later and feel in a man mice love romance novel sorta. It boasts 1000 dpi resolution and 5 buttons that make it a great gaming and multitasking mouse. If you're looking for either an awesome mouse for traveling or a great resolution bluetooth mouse, this one hits both bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment