Friday, September 4, 2009

OS X Snow Leopard's Spaces.

Ok, so after I installed Snow Leopard today I decided to mess around with more of the user settings. I really like the scrollable stacks the most. Well, that along with the 64-bit kernels and speed. I'll be writing an article about Snow Leopard tomorrow. Now I want to post up some pics of what I recently started using. Expose's Spaces! I never realized the potential of keeping things organized when using these extra screens almost limitless potential.

I put ical,Things, and 1password all in one space. No more windows everywhere, just nice easily navigateable spaces.


Then I put iTunes and my most used playlist in the next space.


The next space I use for the Adobe CS4 suite.


Safari takes the last of the 4 designated spaces.


After having all these spaces easily accessible I realized how beneficial Dashboard really is.


Pretty organized If i do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment