Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Pyle Headphone Amplifier.




I bought a Pyle headphone amplifier after realizing that my HTC EVO didn't go as loud as my iPhone. I have a pretty good pair of Sony MDR-XB500's. They sound great as is, but with this little Pyle amp that takes one AAA battery they absolutely SLAM. The bass is tremendous, they actually shake my ears. The highs are crisper than ever and the total sound experience is exceptional. I highly recommend the little amp, also there's another brand selling the identical amp just rebranded for about $60, the Pyle I got for under $10 shipped from Amazon. If you want to hear your already good cans slam I highly suggest it. Let the ass-kicking bass out of its cage. I am not responsible for any hearing loss attributed to this hahaha.Fiio E3 Headphone Amp

No comments:

Post a Comment