Friday, December 18, 2009

New! self titled 'Say Anything' album!


I've been listing to this album for about a week now and it hasn't left my cd player yet. Every song is just awesome. They have matured in their sound some and incorperated q bit more of electric accents. Max Bemis is the man, he has talent, being able to look in he mirror and write about what he sees. Did you know that bi-polar people or anyone with a mental issue are more creative because hey have a different way of looking at things, perspective. The transistions in each song from fast to slow, loud to soft are examples that mimic being bipolar. anyways, if you like Say Anything or don't I suggest you give it a listen. My favorites so far are, Property, death for my birthday, do better. I've posted the YouTube videos below. Leave some feedback. Say Anything


















No comments:

Post a Comment