Friday, December 18, 2009

Briggs Shot Me! Photography.



Tonight I'm interviewing an old friend of mine, Sean Briggs.
Sean is a local photographer.

Hey Sean! How's the photography business treating you?
As a business it's doing ok but could be better haha.

What type of work do you specialize in?
Right now I do alot of event coverage, alot of nightclub photography and car stuff. I'm also starting to open up a studio to do more studio work but that's still in the works.

Were do you mostly shoot?
I shoot wherever I can really, I try to vary what i do alot that way I'm never seen as a certain type of photographer.

Could you elaborate on your equipment used?
Right now I have a pretty basic set up, my camera body is a Canon Rebel XTi. For Lenses I have the kit lens 18-55, a 80-200, and the newest lens is a 11-16mm f2.8. My lighting consist of a canon speedlight 580ex II and 2 vivitar flashes with remote transmitters.

If you could get any camera in the world what would you get?
Actually a new camera body is in the works along with the studio. Looking to get the Canon 5d mark II.

Who would be your favorite person to photograph? Anyone, ever.
I actually don't have any favorites, alot of the people I take pictures of are at night clubs or other events.

How can people contact you if they are looking for a local photographer?
They can send me a email at Briggsphoto@hotmail.com.

Below are just a few of many excellent photos by Sean.
You can see more on his FlickR photostream.


Rick McPhierson's RX7.


Adam Ceredona's Audi A4 2.8L V6 Supercharged.


Amsterdamn Lounge - Worcester.

No comments:

Post a Comment