Monday, February 17, 2014

Time for a new laptop bag. What I plan to get and a review of my last bag.

My old Microsoft bag.


I got this bag in 2009 and it has held up reasonably well for those 5 years I've abused it. I use it literally everyday, so it gets tossed around quite often. It does have some battle scars though. A tear in the bottom left, some stitching in the top right, and a couple busted zippers I had to fix with some lube to get them zipping again. I really liked this bag, It's hard to find a bag that fits a 17.3" laptop (MSI GS70) and my old MacbookPro. I am going to stick with Microsoft for the new bag also since this one is perfect. There is a place for everything and everything in its place.

Here is the new bag

You can see its pretty much the same bag as before. This one comes in blue rather than red and seems to be built a little better with the leather and metal clasps for the strap. It's a Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger Bag (39009) I paid something like $65 for my old one and this one is actually cheaper at $43 on Amazon. I high recommend this bag if you are tough on your stuff and bring it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment